Cyber Security Consultant
|Job Title:||Cyber Security Consultant|
|Contact Name:||SBO (+65 6560 3224)|
|Job Published:||August 07, 2019 14:48|
We are looking for a Cyber Security Consultant, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 3 Months
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Cyber Security, Information Security or other equivalents
- Experience:Banking domain experience.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Experience in threat hunting within the clients’ technology environments to uncover indicators of threat activities.
- Performs digital forensic preservation, legal documentation and electronic discovery for incidents and investigations.
- Perform threat research to identify potential threat vectors and work with multi-disciplines to improve prevention and detection methods.
- Identify gaps in an organization’s measurement metrics, telemetry and logging capabilities and propose enhancement strategies to achieve the intended outcomes.
- Supports the development of tactics, techniques, and procedures in providing proactive threat hunting and analysis against the available information sources - Leverages internal and external resources to research threats, vulnerabilities, and intelligence on various threat actors and exploitation tools and platforms.
- Use an analytics platform to identify threats in the available information repositories
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with (JOB_001004) in the Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's