CRM Application Support Engineer
|Job Title:||CRM Application Support Engineer|
|Contact Name:||BYA (+6565603224)|
|Job Published:||August 18, 2021 10:02|
We are looking for a CRM Application Support Engineer, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 12 Months
- Primary Skill: CRM Applications
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Support day to day operations and investigate+ resolve raised support tickets involving CRM.
- Generate and extract ad-hoc reports from CRM.
- Design, build, configure, test and support new change requests involving CRM.
- Perform CRM and email production support activities which involve assignment of issues, issue analysis and resolution within the specified SLAs.
- Provide pro-active, timely, effective and efficient support to the business users
- Collaborate with the different teams on the project and also work with the vendor support (if required) to facilitate the support process and work toward timely and effective issue resolution.
- Adopt standard Incident and Problem Management workflow and processes, i.e. timely ticket, defect and incident loggings, proper change management process, and quality issue/impact emails
- Actively manage all incidents and issues to proper closure – escalate issues as appropriate to necessary teams and management.
- Support the fixing of issues/enhancement to ensure problems have been adequately resolved.
- Be involved in the testing and UAT of CRM issues and new CRM-related enhancements.
- Embrace standard Change Control Management practices, procedures and guidelines for application releases.
Please send your application to email@example.com with (JOB_002747) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume