Cloud Migration and Implementation Delivery (Security AWS Cloud)
|Job Title:||Cloud Migration and Implementation Delivery (Security AWS Cloud)|
|Contact Name:||JLU (+65 6560 3224)|
|Job Published:||August 10, 2020 17:57|
We are looking for a Cloud Migration andImplementation Delivery (Security AWS Cloud), who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 12 Months
- At least 6 years of experience in DevOps experience.
- Must have: EKS, Docker, GoCD , Helm Charts , CI Pipeline scripts(Bamboo), Preferably to have the below skills set: AWS Access Identity Mgmt [AWS IAM] Private CA [AWS ACM Private CA] HSM [AWS KMS, AWS CloudHSM] The standard AWS security / logging: GuardDuty, SecurityHub DAM [DataSunrise] PAM [CyberArk] EPP [TM DeepSecurity] VMS [Nessus] Checkpoint NGFW (or potentially an infra resource) AD (or potentially an infra resource)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide detailed assessment of existing solutions and infrastructure to migrate to the cloud.
- Deliver migration strategy based on detailed analysis and implement application and data migration activities.
- Implement scalable, high performance hosting solutions that meet the need of today's corporate and digital applications using both private and public cloud technologies.
- Deliver legacy infrastructure transformation and migration to drive next-generation business outcomes.
Please send your application to email@example.com with (JOB_001649) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's