Cloud Engineer (MS Window Server/Azure)
|Job Title:||Cloud Engineer (MS Window Server/Azure)|
|Contact Name:||SJH (+6565603224)|
|Job Published:||March 19, 2021 17:51|
We are looking for a Cloud Engineer (MS Window Server/Azure), who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 12 Months
- Bachelor’s Degree / Diploma in Informatics, Computer Science or any relevant discipline in IT
- 3+ year’s experience in supporting MS Windows Server or Linux systems is very desirable
- Experience or exposure to preferably cloud solutions like Azure, Google or AWS
- Proficient in Microsoft Technologies (Windows, Azure, M365)
- One to two years experience as Server Administrator or related position.
- Experience with open-source technology and working with online support resources
- Interest in Cloud Migration and its impact on greater business practices.
- Skilled at working in tandem with a team of engineers, or alone as required.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain windows platform for the server as a host, connected with multiple clients (other computers)
- Test and certify new versions of windows operating system providing better solution and integration for the application like VMware and SharePoint.
- Integrate the server automation process either by custom scripts or via third-party solutions.
- Implement regular checks for the status of servers including hardware and software.
- Maintain and support multi-site windows environment along with hardware and software configuration.
- Management of server migration when required by the client.
- Understanding of LAN/WAN/VLAN, TCP/IP, UDP
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with (JOB_002275) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume