|Job Title:||Cloud Engineer|
|Contact Name:||BYA (+6565603224)|
|Job Published:||August 12, 2021 09:20|
We are looking for a Cloud Engineer, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 12 Months
- A bachelor’s degree in Engineering – BE, BTECH or Equivalent.
- Able to clear the security clearance required to work on the project.
- Hands on experience in Azure and AWS
- 8+ years cloud experince.
- Good problem solving skills
- Self-starter and experienced in working with the team
Roles and Responsibilities:
- To work with, Authority & Agency for architecture, design, and delivery of cloud and Network solutions
- To convert the technical requirements of the project into the architecture and design solutions to meet functional and non-functional requirements with reference to the approved architecture
- To advise stakeholders and translates business requirements into secure, scalable, and reliable solutions
- To ensure best practices are used to reach business strategy goals
- To enforce adherence to architectural standards/principles, global product-specific guidelines, usability design standards, etc.
- To work with other members of the Cloud solutions team to develop recommendations related to design, configuration, maintenance and infrastructure issues
- To provide guidance on the migration approach of on-premises infrastructure to the cloud
- Provisioning and configuration of Cloud services, testing and troubleshooting.
- To support the Agency on the all the Government Cloud related issues.
- To support and trouble shoot the Agency Network infra connectivity to the Government cloud.
Please send your application to email@example.com with (JOB_002727) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's