Cloud DevSecOps Engineer
|Job Title:||Cloud DevSecOps Engineer|
|Contact Name:||JLU (+6565603224)|
|Job Published:||November 25, 2021 17:09|
We are looking for a Cloud DevSecOps Engineer, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 12 Months
- Should have similar as cloud engineers
- Implementation experience 4 to 6 years
- Architect and Engineer DevSecOps Pipelines for multi account environments
- Script and paralyze execution of deployments
- Excellent knowledge in CI/CD processes and design
- GitLab, snonarqube, Fortify + various open source tools
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide detailed assessment of existing solutions and infrastructure to migrate to the cloud.
- Deliver migration strategy based on detailed analysis and implement application and data migration activities.
- Implement scalable, high performance hosting solutions that meet the need of today's corporate and digital applications using both private and public cloud technologies.
- Deliver legacy infrastructure transformation and migration to drive next-generation business outcomes.
Please send your application to email@example.com with (JOB_002984) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume