Cloud Architect (AWS / AZURE)
|Job Title:||Cloud Architect (AWS / AZURE)|
|Contact Name:||BYA (+6565603224)|
|Job Published:||June 02, 2021 11:06|
We are looking for a Cloud Architect (AWS / AZURE), who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 12 Months
- Must have an AWS / Azure Certified
- Worked on multiple development, operations or full-stack implementations for the last couple of years
- Experience in migrating applications to cloud using Cloud native tools
- Have solid experience in various programming languages Ruby, Python, Java, C# etc
- Worked on successful customer engagements providing Continuous Delivery (CD)
- Experience employing Continuous Integration (CI) practices and tools
- DevOps and automation experience (Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Terraform)
- Familiar with core suite of AWS services
- Experience building highly automated infrastructures
- Understanding of modern development and operations processes and methodologies
- Design, manage, and maintain tools to automate operational processes
- Experience in provisioning & configuration of Containerization w/ Kubernetes solution
- Prior experience with AWS/Azure LandingZone service will be added advantage.
- Employing industry leading Continuous Delivery patterns and solutions
- Working collaboratively with other Automation Engineers to deliver solutions
- Providing all the technical capabilities, but also sharing large concepts to customers and other engineers.
- Have a passion to keep up to date with changing technologies
- Happy to mentor more junior members of the team.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- The AWS/Azure Architect role is responsible for architecture, design, and delivery of cloud Automation solution on AWS.
- As an AWS/Azure Architect, you will ideally have come from a full stack background and have a passion for code and the cloud.
- Build solutions to problems that interrupt availability, performance, and stability in our systems, services, and products at scale.
- Perform a wide variety of technical and administrative duties in overall systems design, development, and delivery.
- Work in conjunction with IT, engineering, and business groups to understand functionality, scalability, performance, security, and integration requirements.
- Develop and maintain an in-depth understanding of the application, systems, database architecture, and the general application functionality used to maintain data integrity.
- Manage the establishment and configuration of SaaS infrastructure in an agile way by storing infrastructure as code and employing automated configuration management tools with a goal to be able to re-provision environments at any point in time.
- Develop, improve, and thoroughly document operational practices and procedures.
- Drive operational cost reductions through service optimizations and demand based auto scaling.
Please send your application to email@example.com with (JOB_002515) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's