Client Experience Manager
|Job Title:||Client Experience Manager|
|Contact Name:||BYA (+6565603224)|
|Job Published:||June 09, 2021 14:26|
We are looking for a Client Experience Manager, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 12 Months
- 10 plus years’ experience managing programs in the IT infrastructure services
- Client Experience Lead is a strategic business partner who shares ownership for both business strategy and business value results.
- The role connects business and IT world and is a single point of focus for business for the IT for escalations and demand management
- Working experience as a business relationship manager, IT demand management, Customer relationship manager
- Experience of interfacing with business units and business stakeholder management
- Strong understanding of IT technology, processes and digital trend
- Understanding of IT Global service delivery and Project execution lifecycle
- Have previously worked in a total outsourcing environment and or with multi-vendor environment in a SIAM model as a member or lead
- Relationship-building with various business and IT stakeholders
- Strategic thinking & situational leadership
- Negotiating and problem-solving skills
- Collaborative and to encourage collaboration
- Ability to focus on business value results and not just the solutions
- Identify potential win-win opportunities for customer and Infosys
- Ability to identify risks & dependencies in advance and front load them
- Knowledge of IT Infrastructure services and associated Processes
- Ability to collaborate with high skilled Architects and IT professionals
- Has prior experience in working in a multi-cultural and diverse environment with a multi-location team
- Certified Business Relationship Management Professional (BRMP)
- Certified Business Relationship Manager (CBRM)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop a deep knowledge of the business partner’s business unit and create a bridge between IT and business
- Understand business requirements and convert that to IT deliverables and drive the business priorities with the IT teams
- Track and communicate the IT outcomes and IT metrics related to the business units.
- Responsible for delivering the customer experience metrics to the business unit.
- Ensure project and initiative progress, including consistent and effective communication. This includes managing escalation and avoiding risk.
- Educate business about IT processes, roles, and capabilities.
- Establish communication processes and channels between business and IT .
- Measure and communicate business value realized with the business stakeholders on a periodic basis.
- Handling stakeholders’ complaints and escalations and work closely with delivery to fix customer issues
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with (JOB_002525) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume