Client Account Executive / Client Delivery Manager
|Job Title:||Client Account Executive / Client Delivery Manager|
|Contact Name:||SJH (+6565603224)|
|Job Published:||June 18, 2021 12:03|
We are looking for a Client Account Executive / Client Delivery Manager, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 6 Months
- With 4-6 years experience
- Strong Business analytical skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ensures timeline and consistent delivery of all service management capabilities.
- Ensures all SLAs are met through analysis and presentation of SLA reporting.
- Initiation of CSIP’s (Client Service Improvement Plans) to improve SLA performance as needed.
- Manage third party vendor agreements applicable to the client
- Ensures all contracted service levels are met
- Ensures all contracted deliverables are being met
- Ensures all supplied resources are included in the contract and funded accordingly
- Ensures account allocation levels are sufficient to achieve customer and financial targets.
- Ensures frequent customer engagements are to take place to communicate overall account performance and provide the client an opportunity to provide feedback.
- Owns the achievement of customer satisfaction and service excellence targets
- Manages customer escalations relating to any contracted service of deliverable.
- Actively participating in ICS wide initiatives and representing ICS in OB forums.
- Ensures Client partners and suppliers have appropriate commercial arrangements in place to support our customer obligations.
- Ensures partners/supplier performance through close management of contractual deliverables.
- Identifies opportunities for cost efficiency and productivity improvement
- Tracks revenue, cost and margin against forecast for each account
- Ensures personal and team AOP Opex budgets are not exceeded
- Supports Project Services and project leads to ensure delivery of projects on time and on budget, and have been accepted into the operational environment
- Develops strong working relationships with all stakeholders within ICS and Client Business to ensure Client achieves customer outcomes.
- Ensure frequent internal stakeholder engagements to communicate relevant customer information and provide an opportunity for collaboration within virtual teams.
- Identifies new customer business requirements through regular client interaction, leveraging OB innovation and creativity mapping requirements to potential sales or organic growth opportunities
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with (JOB_002556) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume