Cisco Engineer (Voice and Video Conferencing)
|Job Title:||Cisco Engineer (Voice and Video Conferencing)|
|Job Published:||April 23, 2021 10:58|
We are looking for a Cisco Engineer (Voice and Video Conferencing), who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 12 Months
- 2-3 years hands-on experience in implementing and supporting Cisco CUCM Telephony/UC/Voice gateway/Acano
- 2-3 years hands-on experience deploying and supporting Cisco Telepresence/CMS/TMS.
- 2-3 years hands-on experience in deploying video end points such as Roomkit series, SX80, In Room series
- Hands-on experience with Crestron AV, AMX AV, Extron AV, Webex
- Understanding of IP Addressing and related standards or protocols
- Good project management skill
- Cisco CCIE Collaboration Certified or CCNP equivalent.
- Experience in VMware vSphere setup for Cisco product.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, IT, Telecommunications or equivalent
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with business stakeholders and IS&T support teams on VC deployment activities
- Work with AV vendors on AV related deployment activities
- Diagnose and evaluate problems with content related to Video, Audio
- Provide technical guidance and assistance to other team members and support teams.
- Install/upgrade/test Cisco Video Conference systems
- Manage the life cycle of the video conference deployment projects.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with (JOB_001760) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume