Candidate Marketing Associate
|Job Title:||Candidate Marketing Associate|
|Contact Name:||JLU (+6565603224)|
|Job Published:||May 11, 2021 11:32|
We are looking for a Candidate Marketing Associate, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 12 Months
- Diploma / Bachelor’s degree, university degree or equivalent.
- Work Experience: Minimum of 1 - 3 years’ experience in marketing and/or marketing communications roles.
- Ability to develop and apply creative and ingenious solutions to issues
- Ability to work autonomously and independently, yet integrate appropriately with other areas within Marketing & Communications and other areas within Client
- Experience in integrated marketing concepts, branding and message development
- Experience in campaign management, digital marketing, collateral production and content development
- Thrive on working in intense, deliverable-driven and deadline-driven environment
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Reports to: Associate Manager
- The position supports our candidate marketing and talent brand campaigns in Singapore, working closely with counterparts across Southeast Asia on geography-wide campaigns.
- Develop marketing strategy and execute programs aligned to the local market strategy. Programs can include advertising, collateral/credentials development, writing, web & blog content management, social media planning and content creation, among others.
- Leverage relevant regional marketing and communications programs, tailoring as necessary to local market conditions.
- Ensure successful program completion in terms of quality, effectiveness, time and budget.
- Measure results from programs, and provide information on relevant metrics to program owners as appropriate.
- Manage and forecast marketing budget for assignments and ensure that supervisor is kept appraised of progress against budgets and time-lines. Escalate appropriately any potential budget and time over-runs.
- Collaborate with Southeast Asia and global Accenture teams, such as HR and Businesses, to strengthen brand positioning and develop marketing programs.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with (JOB_002467) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's