Business Analyst (Business)
|Job Title:||Business Analyst (Business)|
|Contact Name:||BYA (+6565603224)|
|Job Published:||February 26, 2021 10:20|
We are looking for a Business Analyst , who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 12 Months
- Business Analyst (Business) requirements
- Minimum 4 years of Business Analyst experience (not a PMO)
- Prior experience in Banking and Financial services
- Hands on experience in JIRA, Confluence
- Understand Investment Banking terms, electronic trading and investment management concepts.
- Good understanding of Scrum, Sprint and product development.
- Understand financial products like derivatives, OTC, Bonds etc
- Hands on experience in IT messaging protocols like xml, json, FIX.
- Strong experience in holding requirement session with business stakeholders and converting their requirements into FRD and JIRA
- Driving UAT testing with business teams and project teams
- Have strong SQL writing skills
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Gathering requirements from trading desk, sales team, project BA and other IT stakeholders
- Ensuring the product backlog is prioritized with business deliverables and scrum team has defined objective for each of the sprint
- Daily and weekly status reporting of projects to Project managers and business stakeholders
- Ensuring day to day production stabilization and addressing the business related queries and questions of Trading desk, Production support team and Developers
- Ensuring requirements are DEV ready in JIRA and available for grooming with development team prior to grooming and planning session
- Working with stakeholders operating globally for changes and planned releases
- Scheduling and facilitating bi-weekly releases with developers and release teams
- Join an existing scrum team, located in Singapore.
- The Scrum Team is a diverse, cross functional team developing and supporting group of applications which allows our Client's traders, all over the world, to create and trade equity derivatives.
- You will also work closely with traders, trade support and global technology teams in EMEA, APAC and AMER.
Please send your application to email@example.com with (JOB_002184) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume