|Job Title:||Business Analyst|
|Contact Name:||SJH (+6565603224)|
|Job Published:||September 03, 2021 10:21|
We are looking for a Business Analyst, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 12 Months
- Minimum 10 years of overall IT experience with at least 5 years of PM/BA experience include large-scale, multi-year initiatives
- Good Understanding of banking and securities services preferably in Wealth Management domain.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Eye for detail. Ability to quickly understand complex front-to-back processes and break it down into simple tasks/activities
- Ability to think and balance both end-user needs as well as IT system analysis/design considerations
- Ability to build circle of influence with stakeholders and foster trusted working relationship.
- Technically savvy and self-motivated individual, able to deliver with minimal supervision
- Solid understanding of project/program management concepts and SDLC process
- PMP Certification is preferred
- Experience of working in the financial services industry
- Analysis techniques
- Experience of defining and implementing process changes
- Ability to interpret a set of technical requirements and develop robust solutions
- An understanding of the software development lifecycle
- Experience of working in both a Waterfall and Agile delivery environment
- Familiarity with: BRS/ARS/SRS Writing, Requirement Traceability Matrix, Test cases and Acceptance Criteria, Liaising with business for UAT testing
- Program/program management Experience
- Good knowledge of SDLC concepts and processes.
- Able to understand and analyze Business requirements to drive the Implementations and planning with Project Teams.
- Technical understanding to work and co-ordinate with Technical Teams and drive Delivery Change Delivery.
- Qualification in IT / Computer Science / related discipline.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions
- Requirement gathering via discussions with users, workshops, interviews, and document reviews
- Analyze the business requirements, facilitate, and describe solution approach.
- Assist developers/vendors to clarify and elaborate on the requirements for an integrated solution
- Review Technical specifications, test cases to ensure relevance & completeness.
- Investigate and resolve problems in collaboration with the developers and functional/business users.
- Assess, document, and communicate to Stakeholders (including Vendors), the process changes, its impact and ensure they are understood and signed-off.
- Identify, manage, and resolve matters escalated by vendors /stakeholders by means as required.
- Reporting - Regular communications to program/project manager of status and raise red flags
- Performing or be a part of user acceptance testing
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements
- Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of in-hand deliveries
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with (JOB_002558) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume