|Job Title:||Business Analyst|
|Contact Name:||JLU (+6565603224)|
|Job Published:||June 30, 2021 15:01|
We are looking for a Business Analyst, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 6 Months
- Min 5 years’ experience working on design and development of enterprise software in a distributed environment within the financial services industry - preferably in investment banking and compliance related projects
– Experience in agile methodology
– Experience in interpreting business needs of users and translating them into the application requirement with the help of strong analytical and product skills (you know what they really want)
– A thorough understanding of capital markets and knowledge of equity and equity derivative products
– Excellent data analysis skills and the ability to query/work with large volume data (e.g. Writing complex sql queries) to facilitate requirements capture
– Experience participating in integration, functional and user acceptance testing (uat)
– Experience in working with team members from different time zone and locations with diversify level & backgrounds
– Well versed with software development life cycle, configuration management, source code management, software release processes and itil framework
– Adaptable, able to work across diverse teams and functions across multiple cultures
– Quick learner , able to develop subject matter skills
– Exposed to technical skills like oracle, data warehousing, extract transformation & load (etl)
– Able to demonstrate facilitative approach to issue resolution and show willingness to cross role boundaries to achieve desired outcomes
Roles and Responsibilities:
– Determine required IT business solutions and assist in implementing them
– Conduct requirements gathering activities using a variety of internal and external data and conducting stakeholder interviews
– Design pragmatic software solutions to address business problems, while considering the strategic future state model
– Build functional solutions with supporting data analysis
– Act as the primary contact between the business users and technology team before, during and after the project implementations.
– Assist in quality control and project management
- You’ll be working in the Compliance & Operational Risk Control IT team based in Singapore facing key stakeholders and collaborating with development & QA teams.
- Our role is to design and implement innovated IT solutions to meet UBS' regulatory commitments.
- You will be part of a global team that is responsible for delivering Group Shareholding Program (Large shareholding disclosures, Short Selling disclosures, 13F reporting, Conflict clearance … etc) supporting the regulatory obligations worldwide.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with (JOB_002406) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume