|Job Title:||BigData Architect|
|Contact Name:||JLU (+6565603224)|
|Job Published:||April 06, 2021 10:05|
We are looking for a BigData Architect, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 12 Months
- Primary Skill: Spark Programming
- Overall 4+ years’ experience with proficiency in Spark (PySpark, Scala Spark) / Kafka
- Experience in designing and implementing real-time data pipelines with Kafka, Spark, Flink, etc.
- Experience in creating continuous integration and continuous delivery pipelines (Git, Jenkins, etc.) to create a true DevOps culture.
- Good programming skills in either Python, Scala, or Java.
- Good in SQL and NoSQL database technologies.
- Good understanding of algorithms, data structures and performance optimization techniques
- Proficient in BigData architecture, understanding of high performance, resilient architecture
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Designing, testing, and implementing business systems of the highest complexity via big data capabilities
- Ensures cross team integration and proper hand-offs of code/tasks to meet schedules
- Designs reusable software components and incorporates reusable assets into the application design
- Assist in, and take ownership of code review, design and process documentation and release management as needed
Please send your application to email@example.com with (JOB_002322) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume