Backend Developer (Java)
|Job Title:||Backend Developer (Java)|
|Contact Name:||JLU (+65 6560 3224)|
|Job Published:||December 21, 2020 14:18|
We are looking for a Backend Developer (Java), who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 4 Months
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology
- At least 3 years of backend development experience with Java programming
- Primary Skill: Java Technology
- Deep understanding of frontend development tools and technologies
- A strong understanding of the software development lifecycle and Agile methodologies Preferred Qualifications
- Excellent communication skills and ability to handle communication at different levels and diverse population
- Experience in maintaining (production support) and developing applications
- Experience working in IT consulting space in various domains
- Experience in working closely with clients providing required services
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Take Ownership of technical designs, code development, and component test execution to demonstrate alignment to the functional specification.
- Use configuration management and integration/build automation tools to lead and deploy Java code.
- Apply knowledge of common, relevant architecture frameworks in defining and evaluating application architectures.
- Perform code reviews and providing critical suggestions for fixes and improvements
- Support issue analysis and fix activities during test phases, as well as production issue resolution
- Fix performance tuning Java-based applications
- Develop and demonstrate a broad set of technology skills in Java technologies, micro service design patterns, Open Source libraries and frameworks, and technology architecture concepts.
- Collaborate within a project team comprised of talented employees with diverse and complementary skills.
Please send your application to email@example.com with (JOB_001993) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume