BA (IT) – Capital Market Consultant
|Job Title:||BA (IT) – Capital Market Consultant|
|Contact Name:||SJH (+6565603224)|
|Job Published:||June 09, 2021 13:24|
We are looking for a BA (IT) – Capital Market Consultant, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 12 Months
- With 8 Years of relevant experience
- University degree or equivalent, preferably with a degree in Finance or Business
- Experience with Financial Products, Trades Life Cycle and Front to Back Processing
- Knowledge of agile methods (SAFe, Scrum, Kanban, ...)
- Ideal profile would have dual IT and Business knowledge.
- Experience in Capital Market or Investment Banking will be added advantage.
- Core Banking knowledge and exposure will be desirable
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Clear Reporting to the management, ability to provide concise, precise and managerial answers to a wide array of business related topics, Efficient trouble shooting
- Work on Epics / user stories on Requirement gathering, Analysis and Requirement clarifications on Products and Trading area.
- Ability to understand the change needs, and write detailed requirement specifications for implementation.
- Engage stakeholders on requirement reviews & solution walkthroughs and closing all the gaps identified.
- Create change proposals, Business requirement documents, including models, diagrams, presentations and other documentations that support the target audience to understand the business requirements & help with implementation.
- Facilitate communication in order to create consensus on scope, design decisions, and implementation decisions
- Validate requirements, UAT Testing & User Training (if required)
- Proactively Identify risks / issues that might affect squad’s overall health
- Carry out feasibility study and proof of concept where needed
- End to end ownership of the deliveries the new joiner Analyst will be accountable for. From Scoping, Design, Build, Testing, change Management and Business readiness (including update with COO of key operating procedures), Release and Post Go Live Follow up. All being in Agile mode, with deliveries broken down from sprint to sprint.
Please send your application to email@example.com with (JOB_002258) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume