|Job Title:||Automation Tester|
|Contact Name:||KEN (+6565603224)|
|Job Published:||May 10, 2022 15:48|
We are looking for a Automation Tester, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
- At least 2 years of experience as an automation testing using automation tools such as Selenium, HP Mercury QuickTest Pro, etc.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Identifying and selecting the automation test cases.
- Applying various designs and documenting the automation test strategy.
- Creating an automation test plan and getting approval.
- Configuring Selenium Test Environment (STE) in order to set it up.
- Participating in Selenium Environment Setup with an Integrated Development Environment (IDE).
- Automating the design of a framework.
- Implementing it as per the structure of the project.
- Creating, enhancing, debugging, and running the test cases.
- Collating and monitoring the defect management process.
- Coming up with exact solutions for problems related to object identity and error handling.
- Interacting with customers/clients to solve the various issues they face and updating on the situation.
Please send your application to email@example.com with (JOB_003050) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume