Automation / Platform Engineering
|Job Title:||Automation / Platform Engineering|
|Contact Name:||SJH (+6565603224)|
|Job Published:||May 24, 2021 14:29|
We are looking for a Automation / Platform Engineering, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology or equivalent
- Configuration management with Puppet/Chef /Ansible tower
- Infrastructure automation with ansible, terraform
- Excellent scripting skills with Unix shell , PowerShell and python etc.
- Experience with AWS cloud is highly desirable.
- Experience with public cloud e.g. IBM, Azure or GCP will be nice to have
- Experience with Kubernetes based clouds, preferably Red Hat OpenShift
- Hands-on experience with container tools (e.g. Docker)
- Experience with continuous integration/delivery (Git, Jenkins, GitLab CI)
- Experience in DevOPS/DevSecOps/NoOPS (e.g. Ansible, Terraform)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Support the Operation, Service Management and Infrastructure Engineering Team building the management zone containing the monitoring and alert tools for operations and service management (e.g. log file consolidation)
- Engineer the dashboard for monitoring, alert and command centre systems
- Integrate components and tools which support the day 2 Operations/Service Provider
- Develop and maintain configuration management tools to automate processes
- Continuing automate process and enhancing dashboard for operations.
- Design and deploy, in an agile environment, assets and code that will help deploy, test, monitor and maintain components and services for our service platforms.
- Establish standards and repeatable processes for managing change across environments, taking advantage of innovative cloud technologies, DevOps tools and practices.
- Build tools and automation that eliminate repetitive tasks in Infrastructure deployments.
- Apply knowledge of various programming/scripting languages, support best practices and configuration management to support and maintain services.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with (JOB_002485) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's