Assistant Manager – SalesTouch Front-End Developer / IOS Developer
|Job Title:||Assistant Manager – SalesTouch Front-End Developer / IOS Developer|
|Contact Name:||SBO (+65 6560 3224)|
|Job Published:||May 27, 2019 17:45|
One of our clients is looking for a Assistant Manager – SalesTouch Front-End Developer / IOS developer, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 8 Months
- Experience with Agile methodologies and tool-sets
- IT development process / life-cycle
- Experience with the Atlassian Toolchain (Bitbucket, JIRA, Bamboo, Amazon Device Farm, Confluence).
- Knowledge of related trends such as DevOps, Performance Engineering, AB Testing etc.
- Automotive, Finance or Banking Industry experience a definite plus.
- Strong solution orientation and problem solving skills.
- Ability to present concepts clearly to management.
- Self-starter and active driver of change especially in terms of digital mind-set & tools.
- Willingness to collaborate re. knowledge sharing.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Align with Business Analyst and IT integration specialist regarding specific functional requirements.
- Participate in workshops, requirement gathering sessions and market interactions to gain a clear understanding of solutions that need to build and integrated.
- Develop and maintain front-end and integration components required to enable online commerce, retail POS solutions and any other user / customer-facing solutions that may be relevant to a development project.
- Assist in adopting existing solutions within the Daimler IT landscape, and to accordingly adapt for use within the context of Regional CoC market consumption.
- Consult and advice regarding best practise approach to solutions as well as tools and technology to utilise.
- Build and deliver products that are fit for usage by either internal Daimler staff, dealers or end customers.
- Participate- and adhere to Agile methodologies and artefacts (sprint planning, stand-ups, retro, show-and-tell)
- Design and build iPad IOS Application using objective C.
- Design and optimize frontend framework, employing tools (Xcode, XCUI Test, etc)
- Research and select toolsets to enhance user experience with dynamic content.
- Interact with backend APIs and optimize responsiveness.
- Work closely with UX designers to collect requirements and verify design feasibility.
- Research UI design and development techniques to find innovative and elegant solutions to complex UI problems.
- Build up architecture and full stack of modern IOS Applications.
- Requirement gathering
-> Attend relevant workshops, market sessions and interactions.
-> Liaise with necessary topic experts to ensure that facts are collated
-> Conduct research regarding technical aspects of requirements
-> Together with the Business Analyst and Technical Specialist ensure that the requirements are understood, aligned and documented
- Solution design
-> Collaborate with relevant stakeholders (especially Solutions Architect and Agile Coach) to ensure that a robust and elegant solution is designed
-> Ensure that all solutions fits within the regional systems landscape
-> Ensure that al solutions fit within the RCoC infrastructure landscape
-> Consider and include integration requirements re. existing Daimler systems solutions
-> Document and share the design with required stakeholders
- Solution build
-> Build solutions as per requirement
-> Liaise with ITI to ensure that all infrastructure requirements are in place
-> Ensure that all integration aspects are operational / functional
-> Conduct unit testing to ensure that the initial delivery is robust
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with (JOB_000570) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume