Assistant Manager – SalesTouch Back-End Developer / Full Stack Developer
|Job Title:||Assistant Manager – SalesTouch Back-End Developer / Full Stack Developer|
|Contact Name:||SBO (+65 6560 3224)|
|Job Published:||September 10, 2019 18:18|
We are looking for a Assistant Manager – SalesTouch Back-End Developer / Full Stack Developer, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 8 Months
- Experience Agile methodologies and tool-sets
- IT development process / life-cycle
- Knowledge of related trends such as DevOps, Performance Engineering, AB Testing etc.
- Familiar with the Atlassian Toolchain (Bitbucket, JIRA, Bamboo, Amazon Device Farm, Confluence).
- Automotive, Finance or Banking Industry experience a definite plus.
- Strong solution orientation and problem solving skills.
- Ability to present concepts clearly to management.
- Self-starter and active driver of change especially in terms of digital mind-set & tools.
- Willingness to collaborate re. knowledge sharing.
- Minimum required:
-> Java 1.7
-> WCF / REST Web Services
-> MQ Services
-> Microsoft SQL Server
- Minimum recommended:
-> Entity Framework
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Design and build Web Applications using Java.
- Design and optimize frontend framework, employing toolsets such as Angular 4.
- Research and select toolsets to enhance user experience with dynamic content.
- Interact with backend APIs and optimize responsiveness.
- Work closely with UX designers to collect requirements and verify design feasibility.
- Research UI design and development techniques to find innovative and elegant solutions to complex UI problems.
- Build up architecture and full stack of modern Web-Applications.
- Requirement gathering
-> Attend relevant workshops, market sessions and interactions.
-> Liaise with necessary topic experts to ensure that facts are collated
-> Conduct research to supplement regarding technical aspects of requirements
-> Together with the Business Analyst and Technical Specialist ensure that the requirements are understood, aligned and documented
- Solution design
-> Collobarate with relevant stakeholders (especially Solutions Architect and Agile Coach) to ensure that a robust and elegant solution is designed
-> Ensure that all solutions fits within the regional systems landscape
-> Ensure that al solutions fit within the RCoC infrastructure landscape
-> Consider and include integration requirements re. existing Daimler systems solutions
-> Document and share the design with required stakeholders
- Solution build
-> Build solutions as per requirement
-> Liaise with ITI to ensure that all infrastructure requirements are in place
-> Ensure that all integration aspects are operational / functional
-> Conduct unit testing to ensure that the initial delivery is robust
Please send your application to email@example.com with (JOB_000572) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's