ASIAM Content Lead
|Job Title:||ASIAM Content Lead|
|Contact Name:||JLU (+6565603224)|
|Job Published:||May 11, 2021 10:49|
We are looking for a ASIAM Content Lead, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 12 Months
- Primary Skill: Content Competitive Review
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Minimum of 8 years corporate marketing experience designing and implementing strategic marketing programs
- Knowledge from working in technology or consulting.
- Must have worked on global client-facing, campaign-driven, content-based marketing programs
- Strong understanding of business content and how to apply to business issues and problems
- Digitally savvy for social and web page content
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to juggle multiple priority projects simultaneously
- Ability to manage and build relationships, negotiate and influence colleagues within matrixed organizations
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Reports to: Marketing Lead for Australia and New Zealand, Africa, India, South East Asia, the Middle East.
- The role will work with relevant marketing and business leads and the broader cross
- He/she oversees all ASIAM related content initiatives and ensures that they help create both awareness of and preference in the market place. The role is expected to develop ‘sticky’ content that drives multi-level conversations that will work in a variety of channels.
- This role will interlock between the business, and integrate with different functions within marketing, media relations and the wider Marketing + Communications network within Client.
- Managing multiple stakeholders will be key, and clear regular leadership communication around content progression and pipeline will be essential.
- He/she will also be able to leverage and integrate to a comprehensive content strategy and cross-channel content and editorial plan, informed by global and regional initiatives. He/she will set-up and manage a content budget, and curate, create and distribute content in ways, which best support our GTM efforts.
- Team with business leaders to develop and roll out a creative yet strategic multi-level marketing content program
- Develop thought-provoking content, and position in the market through a variety of channels including social, digital marketing, media and events to win market share
- Drive the conversation by educating and empowering our team with the tools they need to sustain and drive great conversations with our clients
- Be ready to showcase the success of our content marketing programs through metrics, and share your leading practices with others
- Join a highly motivated team that works across cultures and values work/life balance and a shared success mindset
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with (JOB_002464) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's