|Job Title:||Application Support|
|Contact Name:||BYA (+6565603224)|
|Job Published:||September 13, 2021 16:38|
We are looking for a Application Support, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 12 Months
- Hands on experience in SQL Server – He / She should be able to write ad-hoc SQL queries, ability to debug existing stored procedures, ability to handle SQL performance related issues.
- Hands on experience in Microsoft .NET – C# technology – He / She should be able to follow the existing code with very minimal handholding, ability to debug the existing code to identify production issues.
- Good to have: Knowledge of Microsoft IIS
Roles and Responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for handling day-to-day BAU support
- Ensure near 100% availability of application
- Start of day check
- Build and maintain technical support documents
- Participate in application releases from (development) testing and deployment to production.
- Perform post release checkouts after application release
- Ensure production issues are logged and updated in SharePoint
- Be a good team player and share knowledge within or beyond team.
Please send your application to email@example.com with (JOB_002863) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's