Application Support Analyst (Oracle PL/SQL)
|Job Title:||Application Support Analyst (Oracle PL/SQL)|
|Contact Name:||JLU (+65 6560 3224)|
|Job Published:||October 05, 2020 15:24|
We are looking for a Application Support Analyst (Oracle PL/SQL), who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 12 Months
- At least 2-3 years of Oracle-PL/SQL application support experience, candidate with java background and Oracle PL/SQL will have advantage
- Knowledge of general data integration, data federation, business intelligence concepts and controls.
- Knowledge of LDAP and SQL queries.
- Create or modify or performance tune procedure/function in Oracle.
- Strong knowledge of Crystal Reports.
- Strong knowledge of SQL/PLSQL, Data Modeling.
- Strong knowledge in Crystal Reports and application/object security, working knowledge of Crystal Reports Server.
- Sound knowledge of Java, relevant experience in development of multi-tier applications using JAVA, Tomcat-5.5, WebLogic servers.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide second and third level troubleshooting and root cause analysis of production related incidents in accordance to the Service Level Agreements
- Provide workarounds for incidents that cannot be immediately resolved so that users can continue with their business as usual
- Provide permanent fixes to defects that are identified in the application
- Provide and maintain Application Availability. This includes ensuring that the application is active and operating as defined in the Service Level Agreements
- Facilitate outage investigation/restoration of service to Production Environment. Organize and participate in conference calls, meetings, etc. needed to facilitate the investigation of Production outages/problems and the subsequent restoration of service.
- Work with third party vendors to resolve and/or implement patches for the resolution of defects related to third party software
- Participate in Production Operations Support including Application Monitoring, Maintenance and Restoration activities
- Establish and practice business continuity and disaster recovery procedures to ensure recovery capability
- Provide advisory to other teams on technical/process concepts related to operations team.
- Operate, enhance and maintain (break/fix) tools owned by the operations team.
- Incident handling and related reporting.
- Perform health check of production environment for the Risk Management.
- Develop Views and SQL Scripts in Oracle.
- Understanding and performing basic end-to-end performance tuning and optimization of SQL's for performance.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with (JOB_001784) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's