Application Support Analyst (Java)
|Job Title:||Application Support Analyst (Java)|
|Contact Name:||JLU (+65 6560 3224)|
|Job Published:||October 22, 2020 17:16|
We are looking for a Application Support Analyst (Java), who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 12 Months
- With at least 2-3 years of Java standard edition
- Java / J2EE, Java Script, Web Application Framework ( preferably SPRING), Web services ( SOAP, XML), UNIX, Weblogic server, PL/SQL / Stored Procedure, Oracle DB (Working Knowledge)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide second and third level troubleshooting and root cause analysis of production related incidents in accordance to the Service Level Agreements
- Provide workarounds for incidents that cannot be immediately resolved so that users can continue with their business as usual
- Provide permanent fixes to defects that are identified in the application
- Provide and maintain Application Availability.
- Ensuring that the application is active and operating as defined in the Service Level Agreements
- Facilitate outage investigation/restoration of service to Production Environment. Organize and participate in conference calls, meetings, etc.
- Needed to facilitate the investigation of Production outages/problems and the subsequent restoration of service.
Please send your application to email@example.com with (JOB_001810) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume