Application Packaging Support
|Job Title:||Application Packaging Support|
|Contact Name:||SJH (+6565603224)|
|Job Published:||February 12, 2021 16:20|
We are looking for a Senior Project Manager (Service Management), who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 12 Months
- With 5 – 8 years of Experience
- Applications Packaging (both native, MSIX, Driver packaging and App-V), including PowerShell and Application packaging for Intune based deployment.
- Experience in packaging complex engineering applications using Flexera admin studio, Driver file management, Application layering (App Attach/ App Volume).
- PowerShell scripting, Task sequence knowledge and Windows10 Image testing and optimization, SCCM/ Intune based deployment.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain relevant technical and procedural documentation.
- Patch management and Updates for Enterprise (Core) and In-House Applications
- Test environment maintenance, UAT coordination and reporting
- Application packaging and deployment adhering to SLA and KPIs.
- Provide support and advice to colleagues and level 2 team members through one-on-one training and knowledge articles.
- Liaise on behalf of the client on significant, complex, or technical issues with service providers, external practitioners, and industry representatives.
- Lead, plan and manage service provider activities and work streams to deliver project outputs.
- Manage a range of stakeholders and subject matter experts to ensure operations and ensure alignment to business needs.
- Assist with ITSM processes, standard operating procedures, and user-guide development in support of technical activities.
- Arrange and engage with various integration forums and internal governance committees.
- Develop smooth working relationships between all parties within the support model to ensure best possible service delivery and user experience.
- Define new architectures and drive an independent project from an architectural standpoint.
- Application Readiness (Application Inventory gathering, Rationalization and liaising with application owner on install instruction, media validation and UAT testing
- Perform User-Machine-Software mapping to arrive at optimum rollout plan for application and devices with considering business criticality and priority.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with (JOB_002138) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's