Application Developer (COBOL)
|Job Title:||Application Developer (COBOL)|
|Contact Name:||JLU (+65 6560 3224)|
|Job Published:||September 16, 2020 20:27|
We are looking for a Application Developer (COBOL), who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 12 Months
- Bachelor's Degree in Computing Engineering or its equivalents
- Minimum 5 years of experience in mainframe development
- Primary Skill: COBOL
- Strong working knowledge in mainframe environment with proven methodological expertise
- Experience in designing, programming and development mainframe platform
- Programming Languages: COBOL, Java, CICS/DB2, PL/1, TSO, MVS, JCL
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Analyze an organization and design its processes and systems, assessing the business model and its integration with technology.
- To convert the existing COBOL built application to the newly build Java application
- Assess current state, identify customer requirements, and define the future state and/or business solution.
- Research, gather and synthesize information.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with (JOB_001725) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume