|Job Title:||Android Developer|
|Contact Name:||JLU (+6565603224)|
|Job Published:||January 13, 2021 10:40|
We are looking for a Android Developer , who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 12 Months
- Minimum 7 years of experience in android development
- Experienced and senior on Android framework topic
- Experienced and senior on SDK writing
- Experienced and senior on Google Android product focus (and keep himself very close to the latest development)
- Proficient in Java for Android
- Ability to use the Android Studio, including the Android SDK, with ease
- Knowledgeable with Playstore’s rules and guidelines for releasing an app
- Degree in Software Development, Computer Science, or similar
- With experience on Software Development Life Cycle using Agile methodology
- Proficient in code versioning tools including Mercurial, Git, and SVN
- Experienced with continuous integration
- Proficient with app deployment on development and production environment
- Experienced with other hybrid mobile application development tools, such as ReactNative, Cordova, etc. is a plus
- Experienced with integrating APIs
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Designing and building mobile applications for Android platform.
- Ensuring quality and performance of application to specifications.
- Identifying potential problems and resolving application bottlenecks.
- Fixing application bugs before final release.
- Monitoring app reviews to detect areas for improvement.
- Creating app updates, including bug fixes and additional features, for release.
- Collaborating with UI and UX Designers, as well as Software Testers, to ensure that each app is presentable and in perfect working order.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with (JOB_001873) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume