Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) Developer
|Job Title:||Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) Developer|
|Contact Name:||DAG (+6565603224)|
|Job Published:||March 15, 2021 09:18|
We are looking for a Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) Developer, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
- 3 - 5 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably 1-4 Years Experienced Employees specializing in IT/Computer - Software or equivalent.
- Expertise in HTML5, CSS3, LESS, SASS, Handlebars
- Solid experience on AEM building blocks such as but not limited to Sightly/HTL, XML, components, templates, template types, dialogs, widgets, policies.
- Experience in Java concepts and patterns including Java/J2EE, JSP, Spring, Sling, JMS, JUnit, MVC, Eclipse, Maven, OSGi
- Hands-on experience developing templates and custom components on the Adobe AEM platform, ideally v6 (preferred)
- Experience customizing workflows and integration with other enterprise systems (preferred)
- Experience with developing, building, and installing AEM content packages.
- Experience/knowledge Adobe Cloud (Adobe Analytics, Target, Campaigns, and Forms)
- Experience/knowledge Dispatcher configuration, UNIX/SSH, Adobe Cloud Manager
- Experience/knowledge AEM versions: 6.4 and 6.5
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Run tests to evaluate software builds for issues such as performance, debugging, and also work to enhance existing systems.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with (JOB_002248) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume